CSI provides a variety of permanent and temporary solutions for marking pavement on roadways, bridges and parking lots. We have the knowledge and experience to carry out your pavement marking quickly and affordably.
Permanent Pavement Marking
Our AL-500 EZ is the premier solution for striping in the Midwest. We apply our paint at the State of Nebraska standard — 12 Mils. Complemented with glass beads for retro-reflectivity, it can be an affordable and quick solution.
Some Projects include:
- Interstate/Highway/County Road Re-stripe
- Interstate/Highway/County Road New Construction
- Airport Re-stripe/New Construction
Temporary Pavement Marking
Our Temporary Pavement Marking trucks can quickly and efficiently put down state-approved markings at a much lower cost.
- Single-man unit
- Ability to stay out on projects for weeks at a time and paint roads for day-to-day needs — ideal for paving and replacing of pavement markings at end of day
- Easy to travel between projects if needed
- More compact unit takes up less space in your work zone than a long-line truck
Temporary Overlay Markers (TOMs) - Tape and Tabs
If you need to tape or tab your job instead of paint between paving and installation of Permanent Pavement Markings, these are a great product. CSI can install them quickly and affordably, or we can even sell you the material and show you how to do it yourself.
Permanent Grooved Tape
We use 3M™ Stamark™ Pavement Marking Tape, which has worked very well for us. Our crews are experienced in the planning, layout, grooving and installation of this type of project.
Our crews are experienced in all phases of Thermoplastic projects, which have many of the same characteristics as our Permanent Tape Installations. CSI typically installs "RR Crossing," "STOP AHEAD" and turn arrows with Thermoplastic, which is ideal for the application.
Our crews have done many different types of parking lots, including:
- New layout on fresh concrete
- New layout on old concrete
- Addition of glass beads for retro-reflectivity
- Handicapped symbols
- Fire lanes
- Pedestrian crossings
- Parking lot post painting (yellow)
Watch our 40,000 psi water-blasting truck perform work for NDOT on a temporarily closed bridge. After the water-blasting takes place, the slurry is vacuumed up and stored in the truck's recovery tank. That allows for quick drying so the new pavement markings can be installed that same day.